Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

2.03.2010

Create Your Own Chocolate Bar

So this has nothing to do with sales but everything to do with chocolate and therapy!  A good friend of mine has very recently introduced me to this fantastic website where you can create your own chocolate bar (something that I have been dreaming about for years!): www.createmychocolate.com.  I am a chocoholic and I especially have no shame when it comes to dark chocolate.  Here's my creation:  dark chocolate base with blueberries, toasted hazelnuts, gold flakes (why not?), muesli and candied lilacs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.