Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

5.10.2010

Martin + Osa: 30% Off Closing Sale

Sniff...sniff...another one bites the dust.  Martin + Osa is currently having its 30% Off Closing Sale.  I nabbed the following 3 items on-line (no code needed) at MartinAndOsa.com and may end up nabbing some more:
  • Sunwashed Pocket Dress:  The website's description of this dress was confusing.  In one section, this dress is described as a silk dress and in another, it's described as a cotton dress.  Big difference, dontcha think?  For $69.65 (after the discount), I kept my fingers crossed and it turned out to be silk dress!  And it's not the super thin silk you see nowadays.  I'm thinking about getting the navy version.
  • Silk A-Line Tank:  This is a great silk tank that you can dress up or down.   But the best part?  There are POCKETS!!  It's $48.65 after the discount.  
  • Slouchy V-Neck Pocket Tee:  I LOVE this t-shirt!  Not only is the fit fantastic (relaxed and slightly longer in length), the fabric is great.  It soft like slub fabric but thicker, so I'm hoping there won't be any surprise holes after several washings.  It's $17.15 after the discount.  I may get this one in navy as well!

Note:  I'm not sure if it's due to the styles that I purchased, but I had sized down on all items and they still fit a teeny tiny larger than I would like.

2 comments:

  1. oh mah gah i can't believe this store is closing. i have LOVED shopping here and mixing their basics and cashmere into my wardrobe. i'm actually filled with grief...glad do know i'm not alone. sniff

    http://thisfreebird.blogspot.com/ - wrote something about them just today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike! I'm currently playing the "wait and see" game for further discounts...but smaller sizers are selling out.

    ReplyDelete

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.