Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

7.07.2010

Breaking Out From The Heat: Home Facial Time!

Maybe it's the heat.  Maybe it's the trip to the beach (sand?).  Maybe it's my sunglasses.  I'm not sure of the exact cause, but I'm 100% sure that my face is breaking out.  I don't have huge angry mountains.  I have tiny scattered hills running parallel to my nose on the right side of my face.  They just appeared like magic, (black magic!) this Monday morning.

I'm not a huge fan of salon facials because for the most part, they're not much better than my home facials.  Plus, I don't like getting pressured into buying facial products at the end of the session.  I already buy more than enough facial products on my own.  KWIM?

I was hoping that the bumps would go away but last night, they were just screaming at me.  It was time for a home facial.  I've been using Kate Somerville's ExfoliKate and Malin + Goetz's Detox Face Mask.  Both are great products, but I'm starting too think that they're too gentle for the craziness that is my summer skin.

So I decided to bring out the big guns and really clean my face.  What does that mean for me?  I used Natura Bisse's Glyco Peeling 50% Pump and Kiehl's Rare Earth Pore Cleansing Masque.  And I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I looked in the mirror.  The bumps are most definitely tinier.  Hmm...I may have to adjust my summer skin care routine and do more home facials.

Note 1:  If you don't regularly use NB's Glyco Peeling Pump, the actual pump will jam up.  Don't forget to pump the NB Glyco Peeling Pump a little every so often to keep to keep it from jamming.

Note 2:  Make sure the cap for Kiehl's Rare Earth Pore Cleansing Masque jar is screwed on tightly when you're done.  Otherwise, the next time you open the jar, the masque will be dry, dry, dry!  (And then you'll be mad, mad, mad!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.