Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

7.21.2010

Calypso: Lightweight In Grey

It's been ridiculously hot for over a month now.  To avoid melting this summer, you're required to wear as little as possible without looking like a cheap tart (and I'm not not talking about pastries).

But that's not all! Because you're wearing as little as possible, you need to carry a long-sleeved top to avoid freezing on the subway, in stores, at the office, etc.  You need something that's light-weight so it won't take up too much space in your bag.   And it's has to be classic and neutral enough to work with any outfit (fine, most outfits) so that you can leave it in your bag.

Where do you find such a top at a great price? Calypso!

Calypso has 3 such cardigans in grey that are on sale.  And if you purchase any one of them (or all three) today (7/20/10) between 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST, take an additional 20% off with code "CC710".   This code works on all items except for home goods.  (Note:  Prices do NOT reflect additional 20% discount.)
  • Jersey Duster ($49) in cool grey:  This casual duster is great for the weekends.
  • Ceri Cardi ($49) in cool grey:  This more tailored cardigan would work great for the office.
  • Darshini Sweater ($69) in lapin:  This cardigan is another great option for the office.

[Images Courtesy of Calypso]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.