Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

8.17.2010

Food Therapy: It's All In The Mix!!

Let's get serious about mixes...brownie mixes!!  I am a chocoholic (and this year's dental bill for cavities shows it).  When I come across really, Really, REALLY good brownies, I'm in heaven.  It just happens that earlier ths month, while in DC, Meh made heavenly dark chocolate brownies.  Have I ever mentioned that dark chocolate is my favorite kind of chocolate?

These brownies were moist, chocolate-y (not flour-y) and chewy!! Where, oh where, did Meh get the brownie mix from?  It wasn't Duncan Hines.  It wasn't Betty Crocker. It was Target's Market Pantry housebrand!!


I may not cook much but Meh cooks all the time.  And she is a fantastic chef.  So when she tells me that this is the BEST brownie mix ever, I completely believe her.  Plus, these brownies really were the best I've ever had.  If it weren't for the fact that she made them for her houseparty (and also for the fact that she kept on telling that I could only have ONE piece until the guests arrived), I would have wolfed down the entire pan.  It was especially tempting to do so when they were fresh out of the oven.  The smell of freshly baked brownies is intoxicating.  The warmth of freshly baked brownies is seductive.  Chocolate really can be better than... 

The Market Pantry Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix is only $1.39!!  So if you're craving chocolate and want a cheap but EXCELLENT fix, go to Target and make these brownies.  I recommend stocking up.  I know I will be once the kitchen renovation is completed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.