- We ordered an antipasto platter of cured meats and cheese:
- It also came with honey, figs, and bread (wrapped in brown paper):
- Between the three of us (me, Sunshine and my dad), a bottle of prosecco was the better value than having everyone order by the glass:
I wanted to order the Beef Tasting Menu (because how could you not want to with that name??), but we were all a bit full from the antipasto, so we ordered a la carte and shared every dish.
- We kicked off the meal with the Carpaccio Of Tenderloin: (Beef carpaccio has always been a favorite of mine. I didn't really want to share this one...)
- It was then followed by a very addictive Agnolotti Del Plin with brown butter and pargmigiano: (My dad didn't really want to share this one...)
- I really enjoyed the Pappardelle with sausage and radicchio trevisano: (Sunshine really didn't want to share this one...)
- I ordered the Fried Quail as my entree: (I'm a huge fan of both fried food and quail, so how could I not??)
- And the boys ordered the Ribeye For Two as their entree:
I will make reservations next time for the Beef Tasting Menu. This way there won't be a wait and I won't end up filling my tummy with antipasto.