Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

3.02.2010

Handbags I'm Hankering For...

I'm not sure what it is about bags...but gosh, can you really have enough?  Currently, I have a hankering for these 3 lovely ladies.  I've been told Bloomie's will be having a F&F sale soon and I will be grabbing for the Olivia Harris bag when it happens!
    1.  Botkier's Howard St. Satchel in cement:  I am not a light-colored bag girl, but I cannot stop drooling over this doctor bag.  This is such a fantastic neutral color!  I have a feeling this bag will somehow end up on my arm for this coming spring/summer (and yes, I will be paranoid about dirtying it the whole time)...
    2.  Olivia Harris' Washed Leather Satchel in faded grey:  I am IN LOVE with this bag.  I saw it at Bloomie's in Soho and it is just darling.  It's super light and in a perfect shade of grey - not too dark that I feel like I should have just gotten a black bag and not too light that I will be paranoid about dirtying it.  The shoulder strap is long-enough so that I can comfortably use the bag as a cross-body bag.
    3.  Sissi Rossi's Large Rounded Bag in black:  I am not sure why Sissi Rossi bags aren't more popular (and why they're so hard to find).  This bag is a perfect example of why I love Sissi Rossi bags:  it's a soft, light, and smooshy bag in a unique shape.  The leather is luxurious but casual...and based on my own Sissi Rossi bag experience, can really take a beating.
    (Note:  You can find this bag at Otte: www.otteny.com.)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Give Some, Get Some...

    Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

    Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.