Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

4.07.2010

Tria Beauty Blue Lounge: Free Beauty Treatments!

I got accosted today by a lady in a blue wig near the Flatiron Building.  She thrusted a flyer into my hand and directed me to the cross the street and go into the Tria Beauty Blue Lounge.  I usually ignore the flyer people (as I like to call them) but when she mentioned free beauty treatments, I thought, "What the heck...I'm going in that direction anyway."  I was expecting something rather shady but instead I was pleasantly surprised to find that this was a legit promotion.

Tria Beauty has come out with a new product, the Clarifying Blue Light:
The claim per Tria Beauty's brochure is that the blue light emitted from this device will "[heal] existing breakouts and [eliminate] the bacteria that causes them."  I can't really say whether or not blue light therapy works but it was fun for about 2.5 minutes.  Then I got bored running the device over my face.  The suggested therapy time is 5 minutes.  Personally, I will be sticking with my Tazorac.

I passed on the free make-up application session as well as the free hair "blue" out, but I did snag a blueberry gummy bear on my way out!

The Tria Beauty Blue Lounge will be open thru 4/13/10.  If you're in the Flatiron neighborhood and want to check this out, here's the address:  155 Fifth Ave (b/w 21st & 22nd St), New York, NY.  The hours are as follows:  M-F 11:30 am - 7:30 pm; Sat 10:00 am - 6:00pm; and Sun 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.