Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

7.14.2010

Regressing...Feeling The Teen Angst

I have my skincare routine down to a science.  Unfortunately, I'm not the best scientist.  I don't keep the best tabs on the lab supplies.  I've run out of BenzaClin and my dermatologist can't (or won't?) write me a prescription to tie me over until my appointment at the end of the month.

In my defense, it's hard to tell how much BenzaClin you have left in its opaque pump jar.  You have only about a 3-pump warning before the jar becomes empty.  And since it's impossible to get a dermatologist appointment the same week you call or even the week after, I'm left with 3 weeks of no BenzaClin.  What to do?

I felt myself regressing and (re-)experiencing teen angst over potential pimples.  My response to this regression?  I went to Target and purchased up&up's Maximum Strength Acne Medication (benzoyl peroxide gel).  LOL!!  Say it with me: regression!


It's been a VERY long time since I've purchased straight old benzoyl peroxide from Clearasil or Clean & Clear.  (Do you remember the tinted version of Clearasil?  I do.)  Apparently, fear of acne is a huge motivating factor to try anything that might help in the prevention or the clearing of acne.  No wonder ProActiv is a huge success.

I'll keep you posted on how well (or dismal) this switch to benzoyl peroxide gel goes.  I'm hoping that it won't over-dry my face (I still remember the flaking issue) and that it will prevent pimples (I still remember a time when I had no control over my acne).  I'm keeping my fingers crossed...because flaking + acne = teen angst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.