Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

8.12.2010

CeraVe Lotion PM: Welcome To My Evening Beauty Routine!

About 2 weeks ago I was lamenting over the need for a new skincare routine (see post here: Wanted: A New Skincare Routine!!).  My favorite skincare products were discontinued and I was feeling slightly bewildered and slightly indignant.  What was I to do?   Why would anyone discontinue products that weren't just good, but great??  (I would like to point out the suggested replacement products for each and every discontinued product was costlier...and in La Prairie's case, significantly costlier.)

The 1st product that I needed to tackle was my evening moisturizer.  While shopping on-line on Walgreens.com, I came across the brand CeraVe.  I've heard of it but never actually tried it.  After reading rave reviews of this brand on Walgreens.com, Drugstore.com and Amazon.com, I decided to give it a try.  I opted for CeraVe's Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM.  It's only $12.99 and after my 30% off discount code for Walgreens.com, it was $9.09!!


I've been using CeraVe Lotion PM for a few nights now and...I love it!!  It's a scentless, light-but-rich, lotion that easily absorbs into the skin.  Dare I suggest that my skin is even smoother and clearer than before??  My only concern is that it won't be moisturizing enough for winter.  There's a CeraVe Cream but not a CeraVe Cream PM.  CeraVe tweeted me that CeraVe Lotion PM is a year-round moisturizer.  We shall see...I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I appreciate that CeraVe Lotion PM comes in a light, plastic pump-bottle.  It will be easy to pack for traveling and it won't weigh down my suitcase.

My fallback summer evening moisturizer was Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer.  Looks like I won't be needing it now!  (But if CeraVe Lotion PM is moisturizing enough for winter, I'll be using Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream.)

Bonus:  As of this posting, CeraVe Lotion PM is on sale at Walgreens.com for $10.99 (that's a 15% discount).  Get an additional 20% off with code "SALE20" (expires 08/14/10); this code works on all beauty and personal care items.  That means CeraVe Lotion PM is only $8.79!!  Plus, get free shipping when your entire purchase is $25+!  Just be forewarned, the shipping at Walgreens.com is slow...very slow.  Hmm...maybe I should stock up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.