Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

8.02.2010

Drugstore.com: Olay Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths For Cheap!!

When it comes to my skincare routine, I seem to be running out of everything lately.  I just used up my last pack of Olay Daily Facials (cleansing cloths).  I am a huge fan of the Deep Cleansing version that's geared toward Combination/Oily skin.  It's my evening facial cleanser.  It not only foams (a must for me!) but it also gently exfoliates (thanks to the dual-texture of the cloth).  I envision myself wiping the day's grime off my face when I use one.

A single pack of Olay Daily Facials contains 30 cleansing cloths.  This means that I go through at least one pack a month.  It's quite annoying to purchase refills monthly, so I like to buy my refills in bulk.  Usually, I purchase refills from Ulta but I haven't come across $5 off coupons lately.  It didn't help that I didn't realize that I was low on cleansing cloths, so I failed to take advantage of last week's Ulta.com's 20% discount code AND Walgreen.com's 30% discount code.  What to do?

Drugstore.com came to the rescue!  Currently, the Double Refill Pack for Olay Daily Facials Cleansing Cloths (Combination/Oily) is 20% off on Drugstore.com.  On top of this automatic discount, if you purchase $50 worth of refill packs, there's a $20 rebate.  Just click on the "Buy $50 worth of select Olay facial products and get a $20 rebate" link under "Special Offers" of the product page to get the rebate form/information.  More importantly (and I'm not sure why), if you click on the rebate link, the first double refill pack is FREE!!

I like to buy my refills in bulk but I'm not buying $50 worth of Olay Daily Facials to get the $20 rebate (where would I store them all?).  So it's fortunate that I stumbled across this $10-rebate-on-$30-worth-of-Olay-facial-products: (For rebate form/information, download and print.) 
AND on top of all this, don't forget to purchase on Drugstore.com via Ebates.com to get 6% cash back!!

For those of you who love Olay Daily Facials as much as I do, it's a great time to stock up for cheap!!  And for those of you who haven't tried Olay Daily Facials yet, it's a great time to try it for cheap!

Update (08/04/10):  Wow!  I received my package today.  For standard shipping, that was mighty fast.  I also wanted to mention that you get a 5% credit from Drugstore.com for most items that you purchase.  How great is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.