And I ended up with 5 dresses and 1 top. And I was restraining myself!! Silk dresses were $30 and silk tops were $20. I arrived promptly when the sample sale began at 12:00 pm and by the time I left at 1:00 pm, it was a madhouse. It was really hard to leave because they kept on bringing new items into the room. Alas, I couldn't stay there all day (and I only had so much cash - it was a cash only sale), so I left with the following:
- Love Dress in vine: I'm usually not a fan of prints but the ones that I am a fan of are usually those from Yumi Kim. This dress has me dreaming of Hawaii. The flutter sleeves flutter sweetly around my arms.
- Goddess Dress in navy: I adore the shape of this dress...hence my purchase of this dress in three different colors/prints. The pockets clinched the deal for me.
- Goddess Dress in purple: Purple is my favorite color, so how could I pass this up?
- Devon Dress in blue juniper: This is a super comfy everyday dress. It's much more flattering on the body than on the hanger. The only thing that would make it better would be pockets!!
- Goddess Dress in violet leaf: Yes, I already have a dress almost exactly like this one but the print is slightly different. If you look carefully, you notice that this one has a background polka dot print.
- Joey Top in violet leaf: I loved the print of this fabric so much that I purchased this flowy/blousy top in it!!