Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

9.03.2010

LuvCharlie.com: 30% Off Code!!

Labor Day Weekend is upon us and that means sales are everywhere!  It's easy to get carried away and buy, buy, buy because everything is on sale.  Resist that impulse and you'll be left with fewer buyer's remorse.  Two questions to ask yourself: 1) Would I buy it if it weren't on sale? (i.e., Do I truly like it?) and 2) Would I buy it if was a final sale (and in some cases, it just may be)?  I'm mentioning this because I just went to the Barneys Warehouse Sale and saw women buying things they would probably never usually buy and will probably never wear.  They were all caught up in the frenzy of the hunt.

All this being said, I found three fantastic items on sale at LuvCharlie.com to use with their current code "HOLIDAY" (expires 9/7).  This code works with the entire site, not just the sale section!  So what are the three fantastic finds?  In no particular order of fantastic-ness: (Note: Prices reflect the additional 30% off.)
  • Botkier Uma Satchel ($333.20) in black:  The Uma is a great everyday back that you can take from work to drinks/dinner!  Here's my video review of it: Video Review: Botkier's Uma Satchel.
  • Yumi Kim Joey Top ($83.30) in pink maui:  I am not a pink girl.  But lots of you are and if I were a pink girl, I'd be buying this top.  This top looked amazing on all the girls trying it on at the Yumi Kim Sample Sale.  Particularly if you have tan!
  • Yumi Kim Devon Dress ($98) in blue juniper:  I was lucky enough to nab this dress at the Yumi Kim Sample Sale and I LOVE IT!!  It's comfy and it's chic.  And you can dress it up with heels or down with flip flops.  I like to pair it with my silver flip flops - half-dressy/half-casual, totally comfortable!
[Images Courtesy of LuvCharlie]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.