Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

1.30.2010

Postcard City Coat + A Few Gifts

Is it me or is it just getting colder?  For those of you who are down-sensitive and still looking for a winter coat (or just want another one), have you thought about Postcard's primaloft City Coat (in various colors)?  It's light, warm, wind-proof and water-repellant!  Right now Searle is running a promotion (code: GIFT):  buy a Postcard coat and receive a gift comprised of a rabbit-fur lined trapper hat (in various colors) and a pair of shearling mittens (in various colors).   I not only LOVE my Postcard City Coat (shown in pewter; mine is in a much darker grey), I also LOVE my trapper hat shown below (in grey)!!  In all honesty, I am indifferent to the shearling mittens.
Where's the sale, you ask?  Well...Searle is also running another promotion (code: SAVE20): spend $1200+, receive 20% off your total purchase.  Since the coat is $998, you can another item (or several items) equal to $250 and it's basically another gift!  Personally, I would choose this alluring little dress from Walter at $248.  The codes are stackable - you just need to find the right stacking combo.  Persevere and it will work!!  On top of this, there's automatic free shipping and if you live outside of NY, there's no tax! 
Note:  It's unclear when these promotions will end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.