Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

3.30.2010

Sissi Rossi: Zip Tote

I'm not sure why but Sissi Rossi bags are terribly hard to find.  I adore this Italian brand.  The leather used in Sissi Rossi bags is THE softest and smooshiest (as you'll see in the video review of my Sissi Rossi bag)!!  The Sissi Rossi Zip Tote is my second leather travel tote.

I'm not as fond of using this with my laptop b/c the leather is too soft and smooshy.  My MBP ends up moving around too much (which is why my Treesje Port Travel Tote is perfect - the leather is stiffer in a good way).   I had to semi-stuff this bag so that the shape would hold, otherwise it would just collapse into itself.  This is a big bag so don't let the slouchiness fool you.  It's 19" wide and 18" tall.  The handle drop is a very shoulder-friendly 9".  I use this bag when I go on vacation as a carry-on and I don't need to take my MBP with me.  The leather can really take a beating.  It's virtually scratch/mark proof!!  What makes this bag even more fantastic?  It's only 1.9 lbs!!  And no, the leather is not thin at all.
  • Overall view:
  • Back view: 
  • Side view:
  • Handle Detail:
  • Hardware Detail:  (Yes, they use a weird-looking bug as their logo.)

    Note:  You can buy a similar Sissi Rossi bag (that I've been eye-ing) at Otteny.com:
    [Image Courtesy of Otteny.com]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Give Some, Get Some...

    Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

    Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.