Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

4.01.2010

Food Therapy: Breyers Rocky Road Ice Cream

I usually go for Ben & Jerry's ice cream (Phish Food or New York Super Fudge Chunk) but for some reason, I decided to go old school and pick Breyers, my childhood ice cream brand.  I chose Rocky Road, an oldie but still a goodie!!  It's not as rich or dense or creamy as B&J's ice cream but there's something about Breyer's Rocky Road ice cream that makes me smile.  The chocolate ice cream tastes like Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa mix (a huge plus for me; see why below) in ice cream form and the chocolate covered almonds are addictive (I ended up digging around for them).  So instead of spending $3.00 for a scoop of gourmet chocolate ice cream, spend $2.79 for a 1.5 qt of Breyer's Rocky Road ice-cream.

How I like to eat Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa mix (yes...I said "eat") :  I like to mix Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa mix with cold milk.  A portion of the hot cocoa mix will dissolve into the milk (making chocolate milk) and the remaining portion of the hot cocoa mix just kinds of pebbles together at the top.  I scoop those pebbles up with a spoon and eat them.  This may sound not-so-appetizing but try it.  It's really, really, REALLY good.  :)  It's a quick and readily available fix for a midnight chocolate craving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.