Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

5.27.2010

City Sports: 20% Off A Regular-Priced Item

You can't put it off any longer...you need to hit the gym because swimsuit season is here!  To incentivize yourself, pick up a new pair of New Balance running shoes or a new Roxy bikini at City Sports.  Take 20% off a regular-priced item with code "NEXTJUMP20" (expires 05/31/10) on CitySports.com.

Download and print this coupon for an in-store City Sports purchase: (expires 05/31/10)
NOTE:  There are a bunch of exclusions...Limit one coupon per customer. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, or promotion. Not valid on sale or clearance items. Not valid on select Nike (including but not limited to Nike Free, Lunar and any launch product), Jordan footwear (including all launch and release product), Babolat, UGG, Patagonia, Garmin, The North Face, Mizuno, Vibram FiveFingers, Under Armour and select ASICS. Coupon must be surrendered at time of purchase. Not valid when purchasing gift cards. Other restrictions may apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.