Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

5.29.2010

Headphones for Small Ears/Head

I've always had problems with finding comfortable headphones.  Earbuds tends to fall out of my ears, clip-ons fall off of my ears and behind-the-necks are too big for my head.  Since I run when I can actually get myself to the gym, ill-fitting headphones are beyond annoying and distracting...I'm constantly trying to re-position them.

I have come to the following conclusion: while my head and ear canals are not particularly small, they are most definitely smaller than those found on your average male.  This is why most headphones are too big - they're designed for the average male.

Don't get the $10 Rocket Fish/JVC headphones (the audio quality is horrible) and don't get the $40+ Sony/Bose headphones (the audio quality is great but they fall apart after daily use).  I stick with headphones in the $20 - $30 range (but don't Skullcandy, you can hear the earbuds moving around in your ear canals).

I don't need perfect audio quality but I don't want to have to turn my iPod up to the max the hear my music with cheap headphones.  And I don't want to feel the heartbreak that comes with a pair of expensive headphones falling apart (trust me, it sucks...I ended up trying to tape back together my $50 Phillips clip-on headphones).

I've tried almost every headphone out there and these two work for me:
  • Sony Sports Street-Style Headphones:  I used to buy them from Best Buy but I haven't been able to find them there, so I just bought a pair online.  These headphones are water resistant, so they work great for your workouts when you....glow (because women don't perspire/sweat, we glow).  Since they're bulky, I only use them when I'm exercising.
  • Sony Earbud EX-Style Headphones:  These earbuds are fantastic for the price!  Make sure you try on all 3 earbud sizes to find the right fit (it makes a huge difference).  These earbuds are my daily headphones...great for commuting, traveling, etc.  The sound quality is good (not great) and they don't take up much room in my purse.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.