Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

5.18.2010

HBO Bryant Park Summer Film Festival: 06/21/10 - 08/23/10

Every summer, I try to attend one movie showing at the HBO Bryant Park Summer Film Festival.  Every Monday this summer (6/21/10 - 8/23/10), there will be a movie showing on the Lawn at Bryant Park (40th to 42nd St along 6th Ave).

How often do get to watch a movie outdoors and have a picnic at the same time?  And in NYC?  It's a fun summer experience...especially if you go with a group of friends.  It's free to attend but you have to get there early to claim your little portion of the Lawn.  (The Lawn technically opens at 5:00 pm for blankets and picnicing but A-types will arrive earlier than that.)

I'm going to try to go when they show Monty Python and the Holy Grail, a true classic!  The first movie that I saw at the HBO Bryant Park Summer Film Festival was Some Like It Hot, another classic.  Hopefully, one summer they will show Gigi, one of my all time favorite movies!

For the movie schedule and more info, click on this link:  Bryant Park Summer Film Festival (Movie Schedule).

Don't forget your blanket!  Sitting directly on the grass is not quite as fun your childhood memories suggest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.