Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

5.20.2010

Food Therapy: My Free "Like It" Birthday Creation from Coldstone Creamery!!

I'm at that age where I'm not sure whether I should be celebrating or mourning my birthday.  However, if it means free ice-cream, I'll celebrate it!!  I went to Coldstone Creamery today to redeem my free "Like It" Birthday Creation coupon.  You get one free "like it" scoop of ice-cream plus one free mix-in.  Being who I am, one mix-in wasn't enough so I payed the $0.85 (including tax) for an additional mix-in.

My creation consisted of cake batter ice-cream (I adore this flavor!!), brownie (mix-in #1) and fudge (mix-in #2).  It's basically the Birthday Cake Remix without the sprinkles.  Appropriate, no?


I have to mention that my father decided to come along to, ahem, keep me company.  That's also code for "help me eat my ice-cream." I find it immensely funny that when the ice-cream was running low, he suggested that we (or rather I) drive home.  I didn't think anything of it at the time, so we went back to my car.  Once we were both comfortably seated and ready to go, he so very kindly pointed out that I wouldn't be able to partake in the eating of the ice-cream while driving.  Clever man!

But how can I begrudge the man who fed me my first taste of ice-cream at 1 month old (read this post: Food Therapy: My Love For Ice-Cream Is My Father's Fault)?  I love my dad!  (Note to self:  Father's Day is June 20 this year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.