Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

4.14.2010

Food Therapy: My Love For Ice Cream Is My Father's Fault

When I was the tender age of 1 month old, my father fed me ice-cream to see how his baby girl would react.  Apparently, I loved it and have been loving it ever since.

I recently asked him what he was thinking because I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be feeding ice-cream to a 1 month old baby.  His answer was a classic: it's non-sense that made perfect sense.  He said, "What's the big deal?  I just wanted to see if you would like ice-cream.  Beside I didn't feed you the hard kind of ice-cream.  A baby can't have hard ice-cream.  I gave you soft serve from Dairy Queen.  A baby eats only soft foods."

Mmm...how can someone be such a good and bad father simultaneously?  So yes, I blame my life-long love affair with ice-cream (and apparently it really is practically life-long) on my father.

When did you have your first taste of ice-cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.