Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

4.13.2010

Food Therapy: Biscuits & Gravy

You can find almost anything in Manhattan but one thing that I have yet to come cross is really good biscuits & gravy for brunch. I guess it's not healthy or gourmet enough? But come on people...brunch is an indulgent comfort meal! So I was ecstatic to discover Stone Park Cafe in Brooklyn. The biscuits & gravy dish at Stone Park Cafe is amazing!!  It's all due to the gravy; it's creamy, salty, sausage-y, not flour-y, bland or sausage-stingy.  The biscuits could have been better but who cares with such great gravy?

And I must give a shout-out to the andouille sausage...it's spicy, juicy and flavorful.  A great side dish to the biscuits & gravy.

Stone Park Cafe is located at 324 5th Ave (corner of 3rd St), Brooklyn, NY.  For those of you who never leave the city, this is worth the trip (just don't forget to bring your passport...j/k!).

BTW, Sunshine ordered the grits (which were good) but he couldn't stop helping himself to some of MY biscuits & gravy.  I know that I love him because I willingly and happily share my food with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.