Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

4.17.2010

Ulta: Get $5 Off $10 Purchase

I rarely use make-up because the art of application for foundation, eyeliner, fake lashes, bronzer, etc eludes me.  But that doesn't stop me from buying make-up!  I'm a make-up maven when it comes to purchasing cosmetics.  And this is why I love Ulta.  Between Ulta's weekly deals and coupons, its cheaper to shop here than Sephora.  Usually, Ulta's weekly ad booklet offers "a $3.50 off a $10 purchase" coupon (it's been awhile since they've offered the "20% off any single item" coupon).  But you can find the much better "$5 off a $10 purchase" coupon in magazines.  So far, I've found one each in the May editition of Allure and InStyle, so don't forget to go through yours for the coupons!

Update:  Use codes "50942" and "52349" for $5 off a $10 purchase at Ulta.com.

Note:  What is up with the Dr. Scholl's ad in InStyle where they provided one free insole?  Why couldn't they provide a pair of insoles so that we could actually try it out?  I am not going to try out just one insole.  That would be weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.