Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

6.22.2010

AsterAlice.com: Take Survey & Get 40% Off Code!!

AsterAlice.com is running a fantastic survey promotion (Intermix: take note):  take a survey and get a 40% off code for your next purchase (of regular-priced items)!!  The survey must be completed by 6/30/10 and the 40% off code must be redeemed by 7/5/10.   (Tip:  This survey requires you to have an account with AsterAlice.com.  If you're not an existing customer, I suggest you open an account and then take the survey.  This may or may not work for new customers.)

Purple is my FAVORITE color, so I am contemplating using my code for one of these two purple satchels: (Note:  Prices reflect 40% off discount.)
  • Hayden Harnett Biblio Bag ($334.80) in grape shine:  I won't purchase from HH's website due to their notorious shipping/CS issues, but I'm going to give AA the benefit of the doubt and assume that this bag in stock since it's on AA's website.  This bag would make a great work bag that would add subtle pop of purple to your work outfit.
  • Moni Moni Splendor Bag ($297) in black purple:  How great is this deep purple??  This bag would make such a great casual bag.  Though I would remove the dangling heart charm.  It's a bit too girly for me.
[Images Courtesy of AsterAlice.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.