Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

6.25.2010

Stefanibags.com: 30% Off All Cross-Body Bags!!

I'm pretty vocal about my current obsession for cross-body bags.  So I'm thrilled about Stefanibags.com's Cross-Body Bag sale: take an extra 30% off ALL cross-body bags!!  So many to choose from...which ones will make the cut?

These fab four reign supreme for me: (Note:  Price reflect 30% discount.)
  • Rebecca Minkoff Eyelet Rocker ($206.50) in pale grey:  Sometimes leather feels a bit heavy for summer but the combo of pale grey and eyelet detailing lightens things up!  This is such a cute bag!
  • Treesje Jovi Crossbody ($255.50) in viola:   I like that this lilac version of Treesje's Jovi is more pretty than edgy.  It's such a gorgeous shade of light purple!
  • Botkier Venice Feed Bag ($244.30) in naked:  Need a more substantial/functional cross body bag?  Then Botkier's Venice Feed Bag is for you!
  • Rebecca Minkoff Main Squeeze Foldover ($276.50) in pale grey:  This RM bag is for you ladies who like to tote around a little more than you should (that's me!) on the weekends.  Sunshine is always wondering why my bags are so heavy...I don't have a good explanation for him.
[Images Courtesy of Stefanibags.com]
stefaniBags.com - THE handbag site for coolest designers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.