Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

6.08.2010

ShopBop: Summer Sale...Too Many Great Choices!!

ShopBop.com is having its summer sale and the sale section is splendidly stocked!  Five summer-perfect items are calling my name:
  • Rory Beca Venito Romper ($172.90) in deep blue sea:  You'll need a tan for this deep blue sea color.  I'd pair it with flat sandals (like the Thakoon ones below).  This would be my comfy chic outfit for a Monday night movie at Bryant Park (for more info, read this post: HBO Bryant Park Summer Film Festival).
  • Karina Grimaldi Lizzy Romper ($92.50) in coral:  You'll really need a tan for this coral color.  Add some gold jewelry and heels (like the Pour La Victoire ones below), and you're ready for your dinner date!  Since the sun will still be out, make a statement with color rather than sequins/beads/studs.  You don't want blind him with sparkles, right? 
  • Alexander Wang Suede Donna Hobo ($556.50) in denim or grey:  Ok...suede is not a summer material but really, how gorgeous is the Suede Donna Hobo in both denim and grey?  The colors are light enough (especially the grey) for you to get away with summer-use.  
  • Pour La Victoire Tarissa Wedge ($203) in cognac:  These wedges are perfect nude wedges, and thus, a no-brainer purchase!!  You can wear them with almost any outfit!!
  • Thakoon (Giuseppe Zanottie for Thakoon) Flat Sandals ($525) in bone:  I have been obsessed with knotted leather sandals lately (it's a nice break from studded sandals) and these Thakoon Flat Sandals simply look amazing!!
[Images Courtesy of ShopBop]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.