Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

4.20.2010

Bloomingdale's: It's Private Sale Time!

Bloomingdale's Private Sale is happening now until 4/22/10 (thurs).  And...they've brought back the $25 off $100 coupons!  If you didn't receive your booklet via snailmail, fear not.  Most SAs have extra coupons handy.  Did I mention that these coupons are stackable?  So while you may be waiting for Saks' F&F to start this thurs, you just may get a better deal at Bloomie's.  Obviously, the selection at Bloomie's is not quite as good as Saks (especially if you're looking for premium designer sunnies) but it's worth a gander if you're looking for clothes/shoes/bags from contemporary designers.  

To a lesser extent, this sale is also occurring on-line.  If you subscribe to Bloomie's sale e-mails, check your in-box.  There should be a code for an additional $25 off a $100 purchase.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.