Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

4.24.2010

LuvCharlie.com: Five Fab Finds

Take advantage of LuvCharlie.com's 20% off code "APRILSHOWER" for your next purchase!  I'm currently still dress-obsessed, so here are five fab finds (and yes, three of them have a print/pattern!):  (Prices reflect 20% discount)
  • Tart Amber Dress ($104) in navy/white:  This dress makes me want to go on a cruise or go to the beach.  I need to book a vacation soon...
  • Corey Lynn Calter Devon Dress ($123.20) in graphite:  The print and the colors just work...and the result is that you'll look effortlessly cool.
  • Jenny Han Cowl Arm Feather Print dress ($128) in pink/black: The back of the dress is what does it for me.  I like the way the cowl arms reveal the back of the shoulders and the feather design draws the eye down spine to the [apple] bottom [jeans].  (If you got that joke, then we must like the same music!  Ha!)
  • Holly Morgan T-Back Dress ($96) in black:  When you can't figure out what to wear for a night out on town, grab this dress.  You can't go wrong with a LBD.
  • Amanda Uprichard Dynasty Dress ($163.20) in navy:  This is my kind of dress because you can dress it up or down.  Wear these with flats and you're ready to hang on a saturday afternoon.  Wear these with heels and you're ready for dinner/drinks later that night.
[Images Courtesy of LuvCharlie.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.