Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

4.21.2010

Bloomie's: You've Redeemed Yourself!

A month ago, I posted a terrible customer service experience with Bloomie's Soho (to read, click here:  Bloomie's Dilemma: Purchase From SA With Bad Attitude?.  Well today, Bloomie's Soho, you've redeemed yourself through a fantastic SA in the shoe department!  Here's what happened:

It's Private Sale at Bloomie's right now and on top of the Private Sale discount (which varies from department to department), they've brought back the superb $25 off every $100 promotion.  Since I have a Bloomie's gift card that needs to be used, I decided to look for sandals on Bloomingdales.com.  (The problem with department store gift cards is that they can only be used in-store and on-line.  You can't do a charge-send with a gift card.)

I found Dolce Vita's Risa wedge that I've been eyeing, but I wanted them in pewter/dark silver and only the metallic pink/lighter silver version is available on Bloomingdales.com.  I wasn't sure if the lighter silver version would work for me.  Also, I would need to buy a second pair of shoes to hit the required $250 threshold to get the on-line 20% discount AND pay for shipping.  Neither appealed to me, since I currently only want one pair of sandals and I dislike paying for shipping unless absolutely necessary.  

I decided to take a leap of faith and call Bloomie's Soho.  Well...that was a fantastic leap and I now have renewed faith in Bloomie's CS.  (Since charge-send isn't an option and I can't make it to Bloomie's Soho this week, I was going to forgo using my gc.)

The fantastic SA in the shoe department not only confirmed that they carried the dark silver Risa wedge in my size (and would apply the Private Sale discount and $25 off every $100 promotion), she also confirmed that when I go to pick-up the wedges next week, she would refund the amount on my cc and charge my gc!!  Yes...it doesn't get much better than this!  This is the kind of CS that I expect from Bloomie's.  She is going to be my go-to Bloomie's SA from now on. 

I haven't actually tried on the Risa wedge yet, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they fit and are comfy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.