Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

6.04.2010

Trapeze School New York: Have You Tried It Yet?

You know summer is around the corner when Trapeze School New York (TSNY) moves its classes outdoors to Pier 40 (you used to be able to see the school while driving along the West Side Highway when it was located at the Hudson River Park). And yes, it's the same trapeze school showcased in an episode of Sex In The City.


I tried it a few years backand had a blast (though, as you can see, the weather could have been better).  A very good friend of mine does it every year.  If you like zip lining, you'll really like flying trapeze.  Have you tried it yet?  If you're looking for something different to do this summer, check out TSNY.  Classes are booked online and the weekend ones book up quickly, so don't wait.

I'm like a bear.  I like to hibernate during the winter.  However, I tend to come out of hibernation a little later...in the summer rather than the spring.  So I'm alway thinking on new activities to do!  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.