Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

4.29.2010

Bloomingdale's Score!

Yesterday, I was so excited to pick up my Dolce Vita Risa Sandals that I went to the wrong location!  I ended up at the 59th St Bloomie's and my sandals were waiting for me in Soho.  Not only did I give myself heart palpitations, I gave the nice SA heart palpitations too!  I apologized for my mistake and fled the scene.

Today, I got it right and went to the Soho Bloomie's.  The fabulous SA (read this post: Bloomie's: You've Redeemed Yourself!) was even MORE fabulous today.  But first thing's first, here are my lovely sandals:



The Risa Sandals are super comfy!  I wasn't sure if they were "walking" sandals with the 2" wedge but they are!!  (I actually dropped by the Dolce Vita store today to check out their F&F sale, but not only did they not have this style, the other styles weren't as nice!)  I will be wearing these sandals to death this summer.  A boost in height of 2" makes a huge difference for a shortie like me!

So what made the fab SA even more fab?  Well the right shoe was slightly damaged in the front (the leather was a little scuffed) and these were the last pair.  She offered an additional 10% off to close the deal.  Sold!  I'll take the scuff with the 10% off.  That brought these puppies down to $83.83 from $139! I am a very happy Bloomie's customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.