Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

4.25.2010

Dolce Vita: Double Check The Retail Price

With so many F&F sales happening right now, it's easy to just look at the percentage discount being offered and not perform the calculation for the actual price after discount.  While this is a useful rule of thumb, I've noticed that it doesn't really work for Dolce Vita.  For some unknown reason, the retail price of Dolce Vita's shoes vary from store to store.
Take the Ivory Sandal for example.  Here are three websites and three different retail prices:
  • Piperlime.com:  $125
  • MartinAndOsa.com:  $130
    • After an automatic 30% discount, the sale price is $91.  This sale ends today, 4/25/10.
  • ShopDolceVita.com:  $119
    • After an automatic 25% discount, the sale price is $89.25.  This sale ends 04/29/10 (thurs).
Even though MartinandOsa.com has the best discount at 30% off, ShopDolceVita.com is the better deal at 25% off because the retail price is $119 while the retail price is $130 at MartinAndOsa.com.  So don't forget to do a price check when purchasing your next pair of Dolce Vita shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.