Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

3.22.2010

Adult Acne: Fight It With Tazorac

I have adult acne.  However, if you look at my skin, you would be surprised to learn that I suffer from adult acne.  This is because I use Tazorac, a prescription retinoid.  There are 2 versions:  cream and gel.  I've been using the Tazorac 0.05% gel for years now.  Not only does it keep my skin super clear, it also (as an added bonus!) helps to prevent wrinkles.  Note that it will make your skin more sensitive to the sun and this is not recommended for women trying to get pregnant, pregnant women and nursing mothers.  Due to its strength, I only use Tazorac at night.  I use BenzaClin gel in the morning.  For me, this is the magic combination to clear skin.  

In case you're wondering, I don't really use masks or do exfoliations.  I use Olay's Daily Facials Cleansing Cloths (Deep Cleansing version) nightly.  That's enough exfoliation for me for the most part.  When I remember that I have it, I will use Natura Bisse's Glyco Peeling Plus 50% in the evening.  When I do use it, I do NOT follow up with Tazorac.  I think of the Glyco Peel as the occasional skin booster.

If you're having skin problems (especially adult acne), find a good dermatologist and go see him/her.  Instead of wasting hundreds or thousands of dollars on beauty products and make-up, pay your co-pay amount and get the advice of a professional.  I had tried everything before going to see a dermatologist.  I was miserable and my bathroom counter was filled with ineffective products.  It doesn't have to be like that at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.