Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

3.23.2010

Botkier: Venice Satchel

Here are pix of the Botkier's Venice Satchel in ocean.  This bag is great because it's a chameleon bag.  When you use the handles, it's very much a satchel but when you use the shoulder strap, the shape of the bag changes and it becomes a hobo.  It's not simply a satchel with a shoulder strap.  KWIM?  Plus the should strap has a nice zipper detail to it.  But let's focus on the beautiful blue color of this bag.  If ever there was a great neutral blue, this is it!  If you can get away with it, this would make a great work bag for spring/summer.  The Venice Satchel is approximately 16.25" wide and 10.25" tall.  This is a lambskin bag and also comes in naked (light peachy tan) and black (but it has a crinkly texture).  It's a fairly lightweight bag at 2.08 lbs.  The weight of a bag is very near and dear to me.  I refuse to carry bags that are heavy to begin with; heavy bags just end up sitting in my closet because...well, they tire me out (my bf can attest to this).  I willingly admit that I'm wimpy when it comes to hauling heavy things.  Like the Howard St. Satchel, there's a slight glaze to the bag.  For some reason, I feel that a glaze finish makes the bag a little more resistant to stains/water (this may not be the case but that's how I feel about glazes).   My full video review will be posted this week!
  • Overall View:
  • Strap View:
  • Front View:
  • Back View:

  • Side View:
  • Bottom View:

Note:  If you're interested in this bag, visit Stefanibags.com (the sponsor for this bag) and use the discount code "THERAPY25" for a 25% discount!!  (You didn't think I would let you pay retail, did you?  Plus, you get free shipping and if you live outside of NY, there's no tax.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.