Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

3.27.2010

Do You Take Care Of Your Ears?

You read the title right.  Do you take care of your ears?  Or do you abuse them with heavy chandelier earrings or heavy hoop earrings?  In a society where we pamper almost every part of our body, the ears tend to get forgotten and/or abused.

The trend for the past few years has been dramatic shoulder-sweeping earrings and ridiculously large stud earrings.  Basically, anything you can put on your ears to make a statement.  Oh, those poor ears!  

So take off those statement earrings for a second and check your earring holes.  Are they stretched?  A little larger than you'd like them to be?  If so, take a breather on statement earrings.  If your earring holes are not too stretched out, they should get smaller if you stop wearing earrings all together for little while.   It's better than having to go through earlobe surgery to stitch back together a torn earlobe (or two).

There are products out there that support your earlobes when wearing dangly earrings (I gather that they're kinda like small band-aid patches).  The two that keep popping up are LobeWonder and EarLift.   I haven't personally tried them, but they've been getting some good reviews on Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.