Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

3.11.2010

Loehmann's: Not As Generous With Additional Discounts As Before?

I'm getting the uncomfortable feeling that Loehmann's is no longer as good as it used to be.  This doesn't mean I'm going to stop shopping there.  This simply means that shopping there won't be as satisfying.   Most coupons are no longer combinable and I haven't seen them run an Insider Points promotion in a very long time.  Have you?  I've almost forgotten about those promotions.  In addition, last month was my cousin's birthday and his Birthday discount e-mail specifically stated that the Birthday discount was NOT combinable with the Insider Club Gold Member 10% discount.  I am positive that this was not the case last year.  I distinctly remember us shopping happily because we were able to use my Birthday discount AND my Insider Club Gold Member 10% discount.  And now there's this...for all you Loehmann's junkies who are Insider Club Gold members, you should have a "15% off your total purchase" e-mail sitting in your inbox (or maybe spam folder) by now.  This coupon expires on 3/16/10.  This coupon is NOT combinable with your Insider Club Gold Member 10% discount, Birthday discount or any other offer.   That just takes all the fun away.  Combining coupons was a huge part of the appeal in shopping at Loehmann's.  For you super lucky Insider Club Diamond members, you appear to be exempt from this new miserly policy.  Your Insider Club Diamond membership isn't as good as gold, it's better than gold - it's platinum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.