Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

3.08.2010

New Obsession: Olivia Harris (by Joy Gryson)

As I previously posted, I am IN LOVE with Olivia Harris' Washed Leather Satchel in faded grey.  I've only found this particular bag in this particular color on-line at Saks.com but I have seen it at the Soho Bloomie's IRL.   Sadly, I'm still waiting for Bloomie's F&F sale before I can add this little darling to my collection.  A black version is available at Stefanibags.com.
I am now in lust with several other Olivia Harris bags and they are all buttery soft:
  • Trapezoid Satchel ($495) in grey/brown: (This bag is currently on sale at NeimanMarcus.com for $346.)
  • Round Sack Tote ($399) in champagne: (available at Bloomingdales.com)
  • Suede Flap Crossbody Bag ($425) in grey: (available at Saks.com)
  • Stud Crossbody Bag ($499) in black:  (available at Stefanibags.com)

2 comments:

  1. Please do not post items for sale without prior approval. Thank you, Sale Therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED an Olivia Harris messenger bag! I just recently discovered her line, and I am in serious trouble. I'm obsessing over her bags, and I really need one of the messenger bags. I would prefer a darker color, but I'm not picky... any to sell?

    ReplyDelete

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.