Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

3.11.2010

Pictures And Hangers Can Be Deceiving

I love to shop on-line.  I love to shop in-store.  But sometimes, pictures and hangers can be deceiving.  For instance, aren't these Loeffler Randall sandals gorgeous?

I fell in love with them the second I laid my eyes on them.  This past weekend, I finally made it to Bergdorf's to see them IRL.  I am very, very, VERY sad to say that these sandals, while comfy, did not look as good on my feet as I had imagined.  I liked them at best.  I think the leather straps are a little too thick for smaller feet (I'm a size 6.5).  It made my feet look a little...fat?  Is that even possible?  Apparently it is.  Sigh.  When I look at this picture, I fall in love with these sandals all over again.  Maybe I'll get them when they go on sale...

On to hangers...my favorite dress looks not just ugly but FUGLY on the hanger.  But when I put it on, it becomes the most beautiful thing ever.  And some of the most gorgeous dresses on a hanger look ridiculous on a person (that would be me!).  The next time you see a dress that lacks hanger appeal but may have some type of unexplainable potential, try it on.  Clothes were made to worn on a person, not on a hanger.  I wonder how many fabulous dresses and tops have been ignored because they lack hanger appeal?    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.