Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

3.11.2010

My Summer Sandals of Shame: Birkenstocks

Summer is the highlight of the year for me becuase the days are longer and the temperature is hotter.  It gives me a great excuse for not going to the gym:  I walked all day.  That's right, I become a walking (or rather window shopping) machine during the summer.  It's just too nice to stay inside...and too hot to be jogging outside (or at least that's what I tell myself).  While I adore flip flops, walking in them all day is not as comfortable as walking in Birkenstocks all day.  They simply provide better arch support for your feet.  Period.  So you can find me walking around in Birkenstocks during the summer.  I know.  I know.  They're not pretty but I think the t-strap Gizeh and Luxor styles aren't so bad.   The patent leather versions are actually...cute in a granola-meets-city kind of way.  Your feet will thank you at the end of the day.  I found a few on sale just in case you'd like to joint my summer-sandals-of-shame group (and don't forget to click through Ebates to get cashback):
  • Shoes.com:  Women's Gizeh Leather in passion flower pearl (dusty pink) for $67.19.*
  • Shoes.com:  Women's Luxor in habana coarse ($99.99).*
  • Endless.com:  Women's Luxor in purple patent ($102.84) or black patent ($113.95).
  • FamousFootwear.com:  Women's Gizeh Leather in black or mocha (each $69.99).**
*  Shoes.com is currently offering 25% off sale shoes (code: 25SALE).  This promotion expires on 3/15/10.
**  FamousFootwear.com is currently offering 20% off your total purchase (code: BLOOM).  This promotion expires on 3/13/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.