Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

3.19.2010

Botkier: Howard St. Satchel

Here's Botkier's Howard St. Satchel in cement.  The color here is pretty much the same IRL.  I am slightly paranoid about this lighter color (okay...maybe more than slightly paranoid) but I love it!!!  It's 14" wide and 7.5" tall...a perfect satchel size for us vertically-challenged ladies!  This will be my spring/summer bag.  This is a lambskin bag and it also comes in magenta and teal.  The espresso version comes in a crinkly lambskin.  The black version comes in a pebbled cowhide.  And for you color-loving ladies, the carnival snake (embossed) is made from calfskin.  All of these versions have a slight glaze except for the black version.  Here are the pix.  The video review will be posted soon!  (Note:  There is a Howard St. Large Satchel and it is ginormous.  When I saw it IRL, it felt more like a tote than a satchel due to its size.)
  • Overall View:
  • Front View:
  • Back View:
  • Bottom View:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.