Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

3.15.2010

My Two Favorite House Brands: CO-OP and Up & Up

House brands can be a great thing.  They provide basically the same product/item at a much lower price.  It's easy to skim over them and go straight to name brands.  Next time, stop and try it out.  You might be pleasantly surprised (and so will your wallet)!

For clothing and shoes, I like Barneys' house brand CO-OP.  It carries youthful, trendier items than those found under Saks' or Neiman's house brands.  And when CO-OP goes on sale (especially at Barneys Outlet stores), you can pick up some pretty nice pieces at impressive discounted prices.

For household and personal items, I like Target's house brand UP&UP.  My new find is contact lense solution.  I wear contact lenses every day and per my cousin, I use contact lense solution obscenely.  I like to make sure that my contacts are rinsed.  I've been using Bausch & Lomb's contact lense solution but it's not the cheapest thing (and it adds up - especially due to the way I use it), so I decided to try UP&UP's contact lense solution.  Not only does it work better (my contacts feel less dry), but check out the price difference...even when using B&L's sale price:
(I think I'll take the $4.39 over the $12, thank you very much!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.