Desperately Seeking ______________ on Sale...

What are you desperately seeking on sale?


Food Therapy

Good food is as satisfying as a good sale. So from time to time (probably more than that because I'm a foodie and I love to eat), I'll be providing some food therapy. Be forewarned, I'm an adventurous eater with a HUGE sweet tooth. If you're in NYC, I hope you try some of these spots. If you do, LMK what you think. Bon appetit!

Video Reviews

While picture reveals of bags are nice. Video reviews of bags are better! As such, I will endeavor to post as many video reviews of bags as possible. However, I will only be reviewing bags that I like. Life is too short to review bags that I dislike. Plus, at the end of the day, it really is just a matter of personal opinion/taste.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaleTherapy.

3.16.2010

The Perils of Waiting for a Sale

UGH!!!!  I have been waiting to purchase an Olivia Harris bag because (a) Bloomie's is have a F&F sale next week and (b) I have a Bloomie's gc that I need (okay, okay...want) to use.   I tried to do a pre-sale of this bag and this particular stye is SOLD OUT!!  Bloomie's has a similar bag available on-line, but the one that I really really want is no longer available.  I guess I will be holding to the gc a little longer.  Saks has the bag...maybe I'll wait for Saks' F&F sale which should be happening at the end of the month.  If it gets sold out before then at Saks, I will be kicking myself.  Sigh...I really really wanted to get it next week.  

My lesson learned?  When the time comes,  I will not wait for my wedding dress to go on sale.  I'm just going to buy it.  (Why did I just link a bag to a wedding dress?  I think I've been watching too many epsiodes of "Say Yes To The Dress".)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some, Get Some...

Are you looking a particular style or item? Let me know (saletherapy@gmail.com) and I will post your request so that everyone can help you find your sale!

Have you seen a style or item on sale that someone else is looking for? Don't be stingy and share the wealth! Let me know so that I can post it.